I redid a piece from last year that I was never all that happy with. I rushed it to get it done for the Fourth of July, but it’s been bugging me for MOOOOONTHS. So I went in and redid it and then ordered a tooooon of postcards.
I’m way happier with it now. I wanted to keep it mostly the same with the poses, and the flat colors, but fix the problems with the figures. Although I still wound up rushing this one out overnight to get it to the printers in time. Let’s seeeeee- I started at about 1:30-2 and finished at 5:30, although I was pretty distracted by RuPaul’s Drag Race.
P.S. I’m not linking to the original because DAYUM. It is BUSTED.